Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Freelance stuff

So, I'm gonna say that the site for my freelance work has been up for a bit now, not too long but a good amount of time I presume. It's looking like I may have to turn it into a portfolio site for myself do to the fact of this new job that I have acquired. It seems as though I will not be able to do any freelance work while working for this company which I do believe is nonsense but hey, it's an opportunity that I'm willing to going along with. But I will tell you one thing. Since I'm so proud of the work I did with my new site, you better believe that I will definitely be putting it into my portfolio. There's no way I'm gonna scrap all that work.

As for my future plans, I'm thinking about doing what basically every programmer does; create my own personal blog site that will have scripts that can be downloaded along with tutorial videos.

I know I know, please god not another programmer with a site with scripts that barely ever work and are a massive pain in the neck to get up and running. I look at it this way. If I feel like posting my scripts for free and allow people to download them for free then stop your belly aching and either download the free stuff or be on your way to another site to get some free stuff.

- Pete

No comments: